When it comes to Bitcoin news and updates, you’ve got to keep tabs on the latest events to maintain a certain leverage in the industry. Knowledge is still the best source of power, so save these webpages to your browser’s bookmarks to stay on top of the game.
- CIOUpdate yourself with daily news on the world of IT leaders around the globe. This is definitely a top pick for Chief Information Officers (CIO). From data analytics, strategic resources and whitepapers, Bitcoin news, to everything that falls under the IT ecosystem, CIO.com provides up-to-date news presented in a refreshing design.
- Crypto Coins NewsCrypto Coins News is the world’s leading independent news site for Bitcoin happenings all over the globe. It has press releases and podcasts that you can download or stream for your own reviewing pleasure. It also offers a nifty widget that you can install on your computer for faster browsing and sharing.
- Coin DeskCoin Desk is a world leader in news, prices and information on Bitcoin and other digital currencies. They provide news and analysis on the trends, price movements, technologies, companies and partners involved in transacting, buying and selling bitcoins.
- Bitcoin MagazineFrom Bitcoin basics to more advanced dealings, Bitcoin Magazine provides all the right data and tools for you to get started and get good at transacting with Bitcoin. The site presents information in a highly engaging manner, which makes learning easier and more fun.
- The Bitcoin PageHere is Bitcoin simplified and categorized according to markets, mining, tools, wallets, calculators, peer to peer networks, exchanges, and so on.
- RedditAnd if all else fails, head to Reddit. You’ll be sure to find what you’re looking for in the myriad of relevant links provided.
If you’ve got a Bitcoin news site that you want to share, leave a link in the comments below!